If you would like to subscribe to my RSS feed, you can click here

'Nereida' sails south again

'Nereida' is about to sail south to San Francisco from Cape Flattery again - hopefully leaving over Sunday/Monday 15/16th Oct, once the predicted SW winds have swung into the NW.
I'm presently in Pt Townsend, about to make for Pt Angeles and then Neah Bay, to wait for the expected good weather - I'll probably have to motor a bit, since forecast is for 10-15kn NW once the front has passed through. High pressure seems settled still over NE Pacific - so I'm trying to take advantage of it!
Winlink is not happening just now, due to TX problems, although I may try to investigate it while on passage.

Pt Townsend, WA, USA

Written by : Mike

Trackback URL